Friday, July 29, 2016

Are You Ready to Get Unstuck in Your Writing?

by Joe Bunting

Earlier this week, I asked you to tell me how your writing is going. In just a couple days, I received over 1,500 responses. (If you missed it, you can share your thoughts with me in this survey.)

Are You Ready to Get Unstuck?

Many of you said you’re currently writing a book, and many more said you’d like to. But you also told me you’re stuck.

How’s your writing going?

I’ve read many responses like this:

Sloggingly slow.

I have ideas but don’t know where and how to put them together.

So far not so good.

To quote Fran Libowitz, I could write with my blood and not risk hurting myself. In other words, my writing is going far too slowly.

Trust me, I’ve been there. I know how hard it is to write a book. Halfway through my first book, I nearly gave up because the process was so painful.

I didn’t quit, though. I persevered, kept writing, and finished the book. And now, I’m two-thirds of the way through writing my seventh book.

Write a Book: How to Get Unstuck and Finish Your Book

I’ve slogged through the trenches you’re in right now, and I’ve learned how to make it through and finally finish writing a book. I want to share with you how I did it, and how you can do it, too.

Are you ready to get unstuck?

On August 2nd, we’ll be starting a three-part series that will jump-start your writing and give you the best chance at finishing your book. I’ll teach you the system I follow that’s helped me to finish my books every time.

If you want to write a book, but you’re not sure where to start, this series is for you. If you’re already writing your book, but you’ve hit a bump and you’re not sure where to go, this series is for you. And if you’re working on your book and feeling great, this series will give you tools you can use when the writing gets tough.

The best part? This series is absolutely free.

Are you ready to get unstuck? Click here to register for the series and get the support you need to finish your book.

I hope you’ll join us! It’s going to be great.

Are you stuck? How? Let me know in the comments.

Ready to get unstuck and finish your book? Click here to register for the free series.

The post Are You Ready to Get Unstuck in Your Writing? appeared first on The Write Practice.



from The Write Practice http://ift.tt/2ajnkSo

No comments:

Post a Comment